The unit is the only fully ETL-INTERTEK and NAMA listed vending machine on the market.
- Micro-Filtration : to remove suspended solids
- Activated Carbon: to remove chlorine and other organic compounds
- Reverse Osmosis: to remove minerals, salts, heavy metals and up to 98% of all total dissolved solids
- Ultraviolet light: to control bacteria, virus, cysts, and other micro-organisms.
- U.V. sanitizes the water
Kiosk Locations BestWater
- 412 South 2nd Ave
- 2703 Gary Street
- 1701 North 14th St., Dodge City KS